162.29 Acres in Cherokee County, SC


162.29 Acres in Cherokee County, South Carolina

Contact Agent: Mike Brazeal

Cell: (803) 640-5228

Office: (864) 585-0444

Email: brazeal1@live.com


This is a unique opportunity to acquire this beautiful 162.29 acres located just off Highway 211 in the secluded environment of Phillips Circle. Ideally located approximately 30 minutes from downtown Spartanburg, SC, 15 minutes from Gaffney, SC, 1 hour from the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, and 1¼ hours from Greenville, SC, this property offers many excellent attributes.

Cherokee County offers many positive features including a low cost of living, reputable schools, favorable taxes, and is the home of three national parks; Cowpens National Battlefield, Kings Mountain National Military Park, and Overmountain Victory National Historic Trail.

The property includes an 1850 sq. ft. brick house with numerous interior upgrades plus the roof was replaced 2 years ago, and the deck was replaced in December 2022. The land consists of beautiful gentle to rolling topography made up of a blend of mature hardwood & pines which are visible from every vantage point.  There is approximately 50 acres of fenced property on the home site, which includes approximately 23 acres of pasture and open fields, a private 2-acre pond for fishing, and an abundance of wildlife including on-site deer hunting.

There are expansive views from the house and its deck of fenced pastures, fields, a 2 acre pond plus a panoramic view of a beautiful blend of hardwood and pine tree canopies and backdrops for miles in every direction.

There is a high metal roof 45′ x 30′ open-air shed on one of the pastures for equipment storage and /or animal shelter. 1.6 miles (85%) of the property fronts on Phillips Circle, an excellent county-maintained paved road, with the remaining 15% fronting on the adjoining Neal Boulevard, a well-maintained county dirt road.

One key feature of this property is the secluded semi-private atmosphere. There are only three other homes on Phillips Circle and two of those are on large tracts not visible from the road. Only one new home under construction exists on Neal Boulevard.

Another feature is that all the property is fenced along the roads except for one section of about 550 feet for ingress and egress to the house site.

Another great feature is that the taxes for the entire 162.29 acres including the house were under $500 for 2021.

Supporting Documents

Aerial Map

Topo Map

  • MLS: 469000 
  • Land Address: 246 Phillips Circle, Pacolet, SC 29372 
  • Address: 246 Phillips Cir, Pacolet, SC 29372, USA 
  • County: Cherokee County 
  • Price: $1,282,091 
  • Price Type: Total Price 
  • Lot Size (acres): 162.29 
  • Status: Available 
  • Interactive Map:

  • State: South Carolina 
Main Menu