8.42 acre wooded homesite off Highway 418 in the desirable Woodruff area. This property is located just over a mile from downtown Woodruff. With a new school being built in Woodruff and multiple developments coming in, this is a great spot to have some privacy just outside the city limits. This tract is also located one mile from the Enoree River that crosses under Highway 418 (as seen in last photo.)
This tract is mostly flat, with a gentle slope leading to a small creek at the rear. The property has 200.6 feet of road frontage on State Highway 418, and private owners make up the adjacent properties.
Property has power on the road. Public water is also available. Septic necessary.
Seller to place deed restrictions on the property as follows:
- 1) Trailers and Mobile Homes: Trailers, mobile homes, (including, but not limited to double wide mobile homes or similar manufactured structures, transportable in one or more sections and built on a permanent chassis designed for towing, (irrespective of whether such may be permanently affixed to the site) are strictly prohibited.)
- 2) Property can no longer be further subdivided.
Sales price is $160,000. Please contact Stephen Glenn at (864) 616-4749 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- MLS: 419000
- Land Address: Highway 418, Woodruff, SC 29388
- Address: SC-418, Woodruff, SC, USA
- County: Spartanburg County
- Price: $150,000
- Price Type: Total Price
- Lot Size (acres): 8.42
- Status: Sold
- State: South Carolina